Monday, March 1, 2010

Music Video: Pantha du Prince & Panda Bear - Stick to My Side

(Minimal Techno)

Hey all.  I just realized that Pantha du Prince and Noah Lennox (Panda Bear) released a music video to their single Stick to My Side.  It's not the greatest video. In fact I was a little disappointed, but it's not bad either. It's just... really weird. But maybe all you weirdo's out there will like it a little more.  It's a great song by Pantha du Prince, featuring Panda Bear (of Animal Collective), and the video actually does capture the essence that the song is trying to convey (I think...). Anywho. There is a bigfoot-esque character in here that seems to be like friends to this human and the human lets him stay in his house. And later he runs out and finds another monster thing and hugs it incredibly awkwardly. That sums up the video... in the snow.

Support Pantha du Prince (and Noah Lennox). Buy the CD: Black Noiseor buy the vinyl: Black Noise

No comments:

Post a Comment