Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Song: MGMT - Flash Delirium


(Psychedelic Rock)
MGMT has at last released a new song for us to indulge in.  Off their new album, Congratulations, "Flash Delirium," is a wild new track, that isn't too far off from their last release, Metanoia.  It still has that poppy bliss, and maintains that psychelic Love we've come to expect and love from any MGMT song.  Personally, MGMT is one of my favorite new bands and this track takes a few listens to soke in, but I'm definitely happy with it, and cannot wait any longer for Congratulations, which is due for release next month on the 13th.  Hopefully I can catch them in concert before tickets become obsolete.  I've seen them before, but I want to see them in a closed venue.  Download the free MP3 of Flash Delirium on the band's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment